53. Yesenia Dominguez, LCSW: A licensed clinical social worker practicing in California, Dominguez calls herself a “Latina trauma therapist.” This feed offers practical tips for managing conflict. A few recent helpful posts talk about starting difficult conversations and how exactly to form “I” statements.
54. Kim Guerra, MFT: Marriage and family therapist Guerra runs the popular Brown Badass Bonita account. In her posts Guerra encourages mariposas (butterflies in Spanish) to “give themselves wings” and to own their power. In addition to positive affirmations, Guerra posts about sexuality, liberation, relationships, and self-acceptance.
55. Marcela Sabiá: A Brazilian illustrator, Sabiá offers words of affirmation, love, and reassurance posted with her artwork. Follow along to read her posts about anxiety, body acceptance, and uplifting others.
56. Latinx Grief: Created by Paulina Isabel Almarosa, a licensed clinical social worker and counselor, this feed offers “grief support and education via storytelling.” During a very painful time, this resource may help you process some difficult feelings. As a second-generation Mexican American, Almarosa pays special attention to the particular forms of grief experienced in immigrant communities.
57. Contigo Wellness: This organization hopes to provide “equity and access to mental health education and care to underrepresented Latinx individuals and decrease mental health stigma.” They do this by posting inspirational messages and resources in English and Spanish.
58. Latinx Parenting: Focused on social justice and intergenerational healing for Latinx families, this account gives parents validation and resources to break harmful generational cycles. The feed includes information on virtual parenting events and news for the Latinx community.
59. Therapyforlatinx: This brand wants to make it easy for Latinx individuals to connect with a Latinx mental health professional. You can find a therapist using its directory or browse its feed for valuable and relatable mental health insights.
60. Maria Laguna, LCSW: Laguna is a bilingual English- and Spanish-speaking psychotherapist. This feed includes a mix of mental health resources, inspirational quotes, and reminders to care for yourself and to “use your PTO.”
61. Nalgona Positivity Pride: This account takes aim at diet culture, raises awareness about eating disorders, and encourages body liberation with bright and beautiful imagery. The brand also sells merchandise on Etsy with messages like, “Eating disorders are a social justice issue” and “F**k diet culture.”
62. Latina to Latina: Each Monday this podcast brings a weekly dose of “Latina …….